Lava E-Tab Xtron Price in India : Lava announced its first Android 4.1 Jelly Bean powered tablet named as E Tab Xtron. It will be available in the Indian market for just Rs. 6,499. The company is slowly and gradually firming its foothold in the Indian tablet and smartphone segment. The best features of Xtron is it is shipped with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Under the hood it has dual core processor clocked at 1.5GHz with quad-core graphics processing unit and 1GB DDR3 RAM. The tablet also has a 2 megapixel front camera.
Etab Xtron comes with a 7 inch IPS display with screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, which will mean that the tablet has 178 degree viewing angle. Etab Xtron, though has 8 GB of internal memory of which 5 GB is usable, has expandable storage capacity of 32 GB via a micro SD card.
Lava E-tab Xtron Features And Specifications:
- 7-inch capacitive multi-touch IPS display
- Android v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Cortex A9 Processor and Quad Core GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 3G (via USB dongle)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- 2MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Multi-format Video and Audio support
- 3G (via USB dongle), WiFi 802.11 b/g, micro USB port
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory (5GB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3500 mAh battery
Lava E-Tab Xtron Price in India :
Lava E-tab Xtron Price In India : Rs. 6,770/-
Price of Lava E-tab Xtron in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad.